APIA provides various types of background investigations to all our clients. Specific information is required prior to conducting the background investigation and all requests must comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other Federal laws and employment regulations governing background investigations. For more information and pricing, please contact Bart Goodwin at Bart@azpiagency.com or by phone (520) 975-4174.
APIA is proud to provide comprehensive Background Investigations for the International Fellowship of Chaplains and other nonprofit organizations at the greatly reduced rate of $50.00 per background investigation.
To take advantage of this service, applicant must follow the steps listed below.
- Click here for the Background Investigation Authorization Form
- Print out the form
- Fill out the form and sign at the bottom. All forms must have an original signature or it will be rejected.
- Scan the form and email it to Bart@azpiagency.com OR mail the completed and signed form to the following address:
1830 E. Broadway #124-409
Tucson, AZ 85719
It is highly recommended using registered mail for tracking purposes.
- Payment in the amount of $50.00 USD is required to process the Background Investigation request. Payment may be made by credit card or debit card using the PayPal button found on this website page. Payment can also be made by mailing a personal check, business check or certified funds along with a copy of the Background Investigation Authorization Form to the address listed in #4 above.
- When the background investigation has been completed, a copy is emailed to the applicant. APIA will mail a copy of the investigation to the applicant using Registered Mail, Return Receipt Requested for an additional fee covering the cost of the postage.